Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1/6/09

Photobucket
I love my new toy!
Thank you Allen family!

And mommy bought me this nifty pillow
so i wont fall back and hit my head
while im learning to sit up.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Concentration
Photobucket
Maybe this will work?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
See, Safe and Sound!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Craig checks on her
to make sure she is ok too...
Photobucket
I am also learning to roll over on my belly
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket









NEW DAY

Photobucket
I love my new alphabet mat that Aunt Sharon
Santa got me for Christmas.

Photobucket
Craig thinks about playing on my mat,
but sometimes i pull his fur,
so he is a little timid.

Photobucket

Photobucket
No those are not cuts,
its fur from one of her dolls
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, it was time to eat lunch
so to the high chair we went...

Photobucket

The dryer buzzed to tell us that the
clothes were finished drying...
UH OH...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Genuine MELTDOWN,
complete with peas & applesauce.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I know what you are all thinking...
Isnt it funny how instead of comforting her child,
she grabs the camera...
BAD MOMMY!

I couldnt help it! She is even cute when she screams...

Have a great day...
Love,
Megan and Rowyn

3 comments:

Misty Rice said...

They are pretty cute when the are crying. Wait till she learns how to make this demon like growl-scream. Its very unpleasant and not cute at all.

Morgan got the same "superstar" musical station from Santa, check out our christmas pics

When does she get her helmet?

Misty Rice said...

PS: Email me if you want to know how to get that square box off around your header?

Megan Sommer said...

we go to the helmet consult this friday jan 9th @ 2pm, and yes i would like to know how to take that box off around my header, thanks!

ps. i laughed out loud reading your macys dressing room story...chris was like what in the heck are you laughin at...so i read it to him too...love reading your posts, you are so much better than me at the verbage...lol

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: