Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7/13/09

UPS is a Dead Man!

So I am patiently totally excited, can’t hardly sit still waiting on my Scentsy order this morning,

when I just so happened to jump online like I’m not online all day everyday to make sure I was not completely crazy just completely ADD

and my big order was in fact supposed to come in today because I haven’t looked at it 100 times since I hit summit

 

To my surprise the tracker said that the order had been “DELIVERED, FRONT PORCH”

so I JUMPED up damn near sprang my ankle and swung the front door open shrieking with excitement….

!!!NOTHING!!!  

what tha?…

where is it?

so I thought…

 

Thinking Brain:                  “dang, I hope he didn’t take my $1000 in

merchandise to the wrong dad-gum house…?”

 

I just so happened to walk on out to the driveway thinking…

 

Thinking Brain:                 “Surely he didn’t leave it out there…

He has delivered to me before,

He knows I stay at home…

and he knows what the product is…

we have talked about it”

 

 

CAUTION IDIOT ALERT!

 

 

 

This is what I found… keep in mind… it has been 100 and freakin’ 7 degrees lately in Texas…

 

 

 

DSC00275.JPGDSC00273.JPGDSC00274.JPG

 

I’m TICKED OFF!

 

Mumbling under my breath as I haul all 8 boxes into my house:                 “I mean at least put it in the shade dude!”

                                                                                                                                                “Don’t be a totally idiot!”

“This can’t be the first time you have delivered this product,

being that Texas has the largest amount of consultants… “

“HELLO!”

“At least ring the door bell and ask me to come

help you unload the dang truck!”

“GEEZ!”

 

This is what I plan to tape to my door

and to the side of the house

for my next delivery!

UPS man_edited-1.jpg

 

Who do I file a complaint with so that this does not happen again…?

 

 

Megan Sommer

214-549-1510

megan@thesommers.org

www.scentsy.com/megansommer

 

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: