Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11/16/08

[Justin and Amber Perry] Posted your requested PayPal donation button...

 
Written 11-13-08...
I talked with Amber earlier today...
I asked how she was doing...
"How are you doing"
"I know that you are going to say, fine, but really, how are you doing?"

She replied:
"Falling apart at the seams. "
"I have talked with Uncle Larry and dad today and mom and every time I speak or write I cry. I am going to my parents house tomorrow after work to get some rest and clear my head. I can't be strong and support Justin if all I do is cry which makes him feel bad and worry about me. But I know it will all be okay in the end I thing I don't know is what okay will be. The doctors have not said what there plan of action will be but he has chronic rejection and there is two possible ways to stop it. One is dialysis like cancer pt.'s go thru and the other is a 2nd transplant.
He may not qualify for the 2nd transplant due to kidney function. but who knows. or maybe just maybe I am right and the blood clot in this lungs is what's causing the problems. That's what I hope is going on, They are talking about giving him a stronger blood clot medicine to speed up the process. We have also told the dr.'s that we ant to be home for thanksgiving even if it's just for a day. So hopefully they can figure it out and make it happen." Amber

Chris and I have talked several times about this, and about how we can help...
We decided that we would like to try to take some of the burden off of Amber and Justin.
We know that we can not relate to what they are going through emotionally, but have decided to try to help financially.
I can only imagine the bills that are piling in on them... and on top of that they just bought a new house...
We have budgeted $500.00 to give to them... We have decided to send $100.00 to them once a month for 5 months.
I am not sharing this with you to say...
"Look what I have done."
but to ask
"Can you do the same?"
The amount doesn't have to be the same, because I am sure that any amount will help...
I hope that you don't dismiss me for being tacky and asking you for money, because to put it very simply...
I don't really care...

I don't mean that ugly...
truly...
but, they are our family, and need us...
and I think that is all that matters.
Someone needs to get the ball rolling right... ?
I know that if we all pool together that we can help them out,
at least with some of the financial worries.
please let me know if you are interested in helping...
Love you all,
Megan

After this recent email... alot of you had requested an easy way to make donations to Justin and Amber... well, here you go...
I just posted the requested PayPal donation button to Amber and Justins Blog. You can now very simply click on it, and make donations in any amount.




I hope that you all will take the time to do this, even if its $1.00...
(some vending machine money...lol)
every little bit helps...
Thank you all so very much for your support
Love,
Megan Sommer



--
Posted By Megan Sommer to Justin and Amber Perry at 11/16/2008 10:09:00 PM

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: