Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11/4/08

PhotoShop Class I Hosted

I recently hosted a PhotoShop tutorial in my home, it was so much fun... a bunch of us girls got together, ordered some take out... and i taught them how to do projects in photoshop... it was so much fun...
PhotobucketRowyn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketRowyn with Sarah Allen, she was a big help that day... Daddy was gone playing golf, so Sarah helped keep Rowyn busy, so i could teach my little class...
PhotobucketRowyn with Colby Allen

PhotobucketHere is all the girls, waiting around to get started
PhotobucketPhotobucketWe all set up or laptops in Chris' "Man Cave"
PhotobucketI even got the cords to hook my laptop up to the TV, so everyone could follow along....way professional, huh?...lol
We had such a good time, and we all learned alot... Would you like to come to the next class? We are going to do it like once a month. If you are intrested in coming, let me know, so i can include you in the next one.
FYI: I updated Our Comment Section hoping that it would be easier to use, and in return we would receive more comments.
We Love to Hear your Comments!
So please click below to leave comments...
1. COMMENT FORM is at the bottom of the post
2. Blogger Accounts are FREE, but not required
3. If no account, Click down arrow & select Name/URL
4. URL address not required


Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Prestons said...

Looks like fun girls!

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: