Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8/25/08

8-25-08 Ride'em Cowgirl!

My dad and step-mom got this horse boucer for Rowyn at my shower.
I finally put it together this past weekend to see if she would be able to sit up in it.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
She loves to watch the "Baby Channel"

All the sudden i didnt hear her talkin' and cooin'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When i went to check on her...I found....

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
... her passed smooth out...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I just couldn't help myself to take pictures before putting her down for a proper nap

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So cute...

Photobucket

Photobucket
her little chubbers

Photobucket
i took miss sleepy head out, and put her in her bed

PhotobucketPhotobucket
she never even cracked an eye...

Please go to Our Blog & Click "Comments" and let us know what you think about this post!

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Prestons said...

She is just sooo sweet...and again you are so lucky that she will just fall asleep like that...mine HAD to be rocked!! That is a really cute horsey!

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: