Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8/11/08

Framed Photos

I hope you all will be pleased to know that my obsessive photography sessions have been put to good use. I sent some of the shots to have them blown up and I put them in some frames that i got before i delivered.

Check them out...

Photobucket
This is hung over the changing table in Rowyns nursery.

Photobucket
Eye, Ear, Nose, Hand, Feet, ect. These are now hung in the hall way.

Please go to Our Blog & Click "Comments" and let us know what you think about this post!

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Prestons said...

So So So Cute...those pics of eyes, hands, feet, etc. are adorable!
Wish I had thought of that when mine were babies!!!

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: