Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8/11/08

Thank you to the Attaways!

Our dear friends Carrie and Travis Attaway

Photobucket

sent Rowyn these cute little t-shirts... so I wanted to show them off and tell them Thank You very much.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'd Rather be NAKED

I made sure to put a little girly bow on her because she kinda looked like a little boy in that kelly green shirt.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hangin out with Daddy on the couch later that night.

Photobucket
Dont look at me, that smell is coming from my daddy

Thank you again to The Attaways! We love you!

Please go to Our Blog & Click "Comments" and let us know what you think about this post!

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: