Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10/20/08

Happy Halloween

We will be at the deer lease this year on halloween so i wanted to post this a little early.
Hope you all have a great one.
Let me know what you think of our little lobster...COMMENT
FYI: I updated Our Comment Section hoping that it would be easier to use, and in return we would receive more comments.
We Love to Hear your Comments!
So please click blow to leave comments...
1. COMMENT FORM is at the bottom of the post
2. Blogger Accounts are FREE, but not required
3. If no account, Click down arrow & select Name/URL
4. URL address not required

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so precious. Thanks again for all your help last night. He is eating like a champ now and seems much happier.

Stacia , Jeff, and Colby

Anonymous said...

She looks so precious. Thanks again for all your help last night. He is eating like a champ now and seems much happier.

Stacia , Jeff, and Colby

Anonymous said...

Megan,

Oh my gosh!! She looks precious, as usual. I SO enjoy all your posts; they always bring such a smile to my face. Rowyn is a beautiful, blessed baby.

Denise Carpenter

Anonymous said...

I have to say that is the cutest little lobster I have ever seen! Very sweet.
-Radawna

The Prestons said...

Look at that Precious Little Lobster...love it!! Happy Halloween Rowyn!

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: