Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10/18/08

Who Knew This

I have been driving for a while now... I would think I should have noticed the little secret on my dashboard that was staring me in the face the whole time...

I didn't...and I bet you didn't either...

Have you ever rented or borrowed a car and when arriving at the gas station wondered...hmmm, which side is the gas tank on?

My normal solution was to stick my head out the window, strain my neck and look, try to see in the side mirrors or even get out of the car!
Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to share with you my little secret so you will no longer look like Ace Ventura on your way to the gas station or put your neck at risk of discomfort or injury.
If you look at your gas gauge, you will see a small icon of a gas pump?
The handle of the gas pump will extend out on either the left or right side of the gas pump?
If your tank is on the left, the handle will be on the left?
If your tank is on the right, the handle will be on the right (see photo).
It is that simple!

Don't feel dumb, just go out and share the world's best kept auto secret with your friends.
Did you know this secret? Click Comment Form to answer.

FYI: I updated Our Comment Section hoping that it would be easier to use, and in return we would receive more comments.
We Love to Hear your Comments!
So please click blow to leave comments...
1. COMMENT FORM is at the bottom of the post
2. Blogger Accounts are FREE, but not required
3. If no account, Click down arrow & select Name/URL
4. URL address not required

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info.. LOL that is funny. I didnt know that either.. LOL> mine is on the left driver side..LOL

CHeryl

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info.. LOL that is funny. I didnt know that either.. LOL> mine is on the left driver side..LOL

CHeryl

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info.. LOL that is funny. I didnt know that either.. LOL> mine is on the left driver side..LOL

CHeryl

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Wow!!! Never knew that...I am going to feel really smart the next time I get an opportunity to point that tid bit out to someone!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Just FYI this is not true. At least is isn't in my car.

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: