Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10/19/08

Jessica Greer-McBain's Birthday Party

Our friend Jessica(bad blogger...lol) had a birthday party at her sisters house...complete with fajitas and margaritas... Rowyn had a what I have come to name a "public meltdown"... she tends to freak out around large crowds of loud people... who can blame her... she is used to being at home with mommy, only to hear the occasional obsenity shouted, from her daddys mouth, from the back room, when the referre makes a bad call...lol...
but luckily Aunt Sharon(another bad blogger...lol) was there and was such a big help... she took Rowyn in a back room where it was dark and quiet and rocked her until she fell asleep... i kept going back there to check on them, and asking sharon if she wanted me to take over... 1. because im a mom, and 2. because i always feel like i dont want to inconvience anyone to sit with my kid...
Sharon just looked at me and said... " I get to party all the time, ...you don't" "Now, go out there and have fun with your husband and your friends"..... aww... LOVE HER!

Then she said... "and have a drink, ... I will drive"

Chris and Kyle(fixing to be appointed to the bad blogger list...lol) had already designated me as the DD for the evening because they started drinking earlier that afternoon while watching the Texas vs OU game...
So now I got to be off DD duty and have fun with my friends who i rarely get to see...

Isnt she the best!

Anyways... we did have a few drinks, and lots of laughs...
Here are a few of the pics...

Photobucket
Anthony and Rileigh lovin' on each other
Photobucket
Rileigh and her daddy
Photobucket
Andy, Kyle, Michelle, Tommy, Jorge
Photobucket
"ooohhhh... i hope this doesnt make me throw up..."
(michelle, anthonys mom, is pregnant again, this time its a little girl)
Photobucket
us four girls... Michelle, Jessica, Jessica, and me... with my, still need to lose 30lbs self...YUK!...its coming off slowly but surely, i have gotten my haircut since then so i feel better, and not so sloppy...pregnancy weight BITES!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
FYI: I updated Our Comment Section hoping that it would be easier to use, and in return we would receive more comments.
We Love to Hear your Comments!
So please click blow to leave comments...
1. COMMENT FORM is at the bottom of the post
2. Blogger Accounts are FREE, but not required
3. If no account, Click down arrow & select Name/URL
4. URL address not required

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Prestons said...

Happy Birthday to Jessica! What a sweet Aunt Sharon...I know how appreciative you are to her, Meg!!

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: