Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3/25/09

Does any one else feel like this?

Alarm clock...? Who needs'em! I have a kid!
Please comment with your experience.
Love, Megan


This picture of Rowyns head inside of an alarm clocl was the only thing that kept popping into my head...over, and over, and over... as I'm laying here, trying to sleep...listening to her play on the monitor...lol... so i went to photoshop and built the pic, because i thought...surely, i'm not the only mom that feels this way...right?

1 comment:

Jessica McBain said...

Luck for me since Rileigh has to get up so early in during the week. When I actually get to sleep in she sleeps in too. But ya know that's just her....lol

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: