Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3/21/09

I need these coupons!

I need to ask you all a favor...


If u don't mind, can u please go to this site and register... but use my mailing address so Similac will send me $5off coupons once

a month...


These coupons are really helpful when paying for pricey formula.

Thanks a ton! Love, Megan & Rowyn

StrongMoms
A Special Delivery from Your Friend


Dear  Friend ,


Your friend Megan Sommer thought you might be interested in Special Offers and Savings from Similac ? StrongMoms from StrongMoms brought to you by the makers of Similac®. It's a program with expert advice, mom-to-mom tips, and special offers and savings.


Check out what I found on StrongMoms. I thought you might like it.


We hope you enjoy your visit to StrongMoms, where everything we do is inspired by moms. If you like what you see, consider becoming a member too. Click here to  

 

 register. > Go Now

brought to you by Similac

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: