Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3/20/09

Our Trip to Main Event

On friday, My Friend Shea called me and asked if we would like to go with her and her family to Main Event in Plano. She was taking her 13 yr old son, Jacob and his friend Anthony... At first I declined because I had a few loads of laundry to do and some minor pick up the house kinda stuff...
Then she quickly reminded me that it would all be here waiting for me when I got home. So I asked her if we could go at 12:30pm to allow Rowyn to get her full 11am nap in before we went. She agreed so it was a date.

We started out by having lunch at TGIFridays... Shea and I both had Free Appitizer coupons that we had received at the movies the week before. We had a nice lunch and then we were off to Main Event.

Our Plan was to bowl, let the boys play a round of Laser Tag and get them each a game card so they could play in the arcade.
However when we got there... It was flippin' packed... the man working the counter smurkly replied... "A bowling lane has an hour and half wait, welcome to spring break"

We went ahead and put our names on the list and headed back to the laser tag section.
The boys were just in time to go in for the next round of laser tag.

We waited patiently on them in the food court area, where Rowyn kept us quit entertained with all her oooh's and awwhhhh's at all the lights and sounds...

When the boys got finished with laser tag they met us back at the table to receive a game card to hit the arcade. We again waited patiently, hoping to hear our name get called for our bowling lane.

When the boys had ran out of money, our name still had not been called for bowling...

Shea and I had both been invited over to the Carpenters that night for a dinner party so we knew we had to be back to forney by 6, and when we started doing the math we realized that we needed to go ahead and leave now, otherwise we would get stuck in all the yucky
5' o'clock traffic. So although we and the boys were all so disappointed that we didnt get to bowl... we went ahead and headed on home...I hope you enjoy the pictures, please leave me a comment and let me know what you did on your spring break.

Love, Megan

Time for FUN FUN FUN

Jacob & Anthony ready to go into Laser Tag!

This is me, trying to win a pink scooby doo for Row-Row... I know, I'm a nerd! But this was the biggest claw machine I had ever seen and I just could not pass it up...

Mommy & Rowyn

I told yall about this new trick that Rowyn does, in an earlier post... she know right when the camera is about to go off and she will, very cutely(is that a word), scruch her nose, shutting her eyes... she thinks it is so funny...

There are those beautiful blues

This is the other thing she loves to do... she will throw her whole body backwards, I guess she likes the way the world looks upside down...Shea had her hands full

Shea-bay and Row-Row

Athony & Jacob were sweaty when they got finished playing Laser Tag


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your friend it must be nice to take Friday's off and get paid.Take advantage of the system if you can.

Anonymous said...

Funny Jim.You get as many vacation day as you want as long as your doing favor's for your boss. If you know what i mean?

Anonymous said...

Jealousy runs deep in these 2

Megan Sommer said...

I frankly think that "Jim & Bobby" are cowardly chicken shits. I mean come on tough guys... you can't even post your names... wow, what a coward. And you wonder why your out of the circle.

Janet Allen said...

Wow, invovling an innocent baby and innocent people reading this blog in your "High School" drama is very mature!

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: