Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7/29/08

7-29-08 Random Snapshots

Hey, Let me know which one you like best...1, 2, 3...ect...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please Leave Comments and let us know what you think about this post!

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

2 comments:

The Prestons said...

I think I like #1 the best...but all Cute!!
-Windy

Misty Rice said...

I see she has daddy's eyes and mommys chin. She is getting so big already and so beautiful. YOu two don't do too bad at making pretty babies....when is the next one? LOL

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: