Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7/13/08

7-9-08 Look who is finally sleepin in her bassinet

Rowyn has been sleeping in her swing since we brought her home... yes, I know... BAD MOMMY...Well, in my defense... I moved the swing next to my bed, and it is great because it vibrates, and plays soothing noises, and rocks her all night long... It made it easier on me to sleep at night because, since the swing was in constant motion, I didnt have to worry about Craig, our cat, jumping in her bassinet at night. Well then i got to thinking... Um, Megan... She cant sleep in her swing forever. So i told myself that after she turned 1month I would put her to sleep in her bassinet, so the first morning, this is what i got to wake up to... Sweet Baby!

Photobucket

Please Leave Comments and let us know what you think about this post!

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: