Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4/12/09

Easter at Nana's...

Nana made us lunch today for Easter. Rowyn was happy to learn that the Easter Bunny had visited Nana's house and left her special treats. We had a great time and Rowyn even had a really good nap with Aunt Sharon. Leave us a comment.

Nana gave me pineapple.

Easter Bunny brought me a Jack n the Box that sang "pop goes the weasel"

Mommy let me have a great break from my helmet today.

Nana was trying to let me learn how to stand by myself.

I fell down a couple of times...

Oopsie Daisy...

giggles with my aunt Sharon...

Time for bite bites...

Aunt Sharon took me to lay down for nap time... she was sleepy too... we had a great nap...

Leave us Comments

1 comment:

Jessica McBain said...

Looks like she has the cup thing down.

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: