Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4/16/09

You better get off my pillow!

Rowyn discovered this sleepy baby when we came back out of her room, right before bathtime.

She was not happy, you can see the determination in her face...

"Puppy, you better get off my pillow!"

"Hey you! Who do you think you are?"

"Yea, I'm talkin to you"

"Mom, he must think he's a wise guy, you better tell him I'm not messin around!"

"Uh Oh, what have I started?"

"I mean business dog! Get off my pillow!"

"Aww man, not the ears, you know i cant resist kisses on the ears!"

"Don't swallow my earring Willys(Willis)"

"Look, dont make me slug you in the nose dude!"

"Now he's really trying to butter me up."

"Aww, you know I love you puppy! Yes, even when you scratch me on the chest."

"Mom, I'm gonna need your help. Please get him away from me."

Willys(Willis) pouting because he got in trouble. Note: he's still on the pillow.

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: