Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4/22/09

Message about Megans Scentsy Party

 
Message about Megans Scentsy Party

ok guys... many of you have expressed your love for the scentsy products but are unable to come to the show...
I have spoken to Chea Smith(consultant) and she has informed me that you can view the products online but you will need to email me(megan@thesommers.org) your orders so that they go toward my show totals...
I think that this is the best deal if your getting started... I ordered this for myself and I plan on ordering another one at my show on Saturday... you get to pick whatever warmer you want and any three scents you want... total starter pack...Check it out!
https://www.scentsy.com/forms/frm_shop_item_info.aspx?prod=MP-SS13
I recommed this to all of you just because i think that its such a great deal...
Please email me back or update your RSVP to include your order.
Thanks, Megan Rhodes-Sommer
VIEW INVITATION
 

Let Evite help you plan your event
 
Party Blog Party Blog: Find party ideas and advice for guests and hosts, served fresh daily.
Drink Calculator Drink Calculator: Know how much alcohol to have on hand for your party.
Party Guide Party Guides: Get tips for planning your food, decorations and more.
Budget Estimator Budget Estimator: Get an idea of how much you'll need to spend on your party.
Click Here
 
Note: Replies to this email will go directly to the person who sent this message, not to Evite.
Don't want to get Evite emails from this person? Click here to block this user or remove yourself from this guest list.
Evite respects your privacy. For more information, please review our Privacy Policy.

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: