Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

9/27/08

9-27-08 Kelsie and Kaitlyn

Kelsie came to stay the weekend with Rowyn and I. Her parents, Chris, and our other friends went down to the deer lease for a long weekend. I picked her up Friday night from her gym class in forney. We ran some errands and went home. I could tell that she was bored out of her mind, so when she asked if kaitlyn could come and spend the night on saturday, That was just fine with me.

Here are some pics of them...

Photobucket
I told them to let me take their picture before they went out to swim, so we could post the pictures to kelsie's blog, I thought it was cute that they both decided to wear shorts to swim in, since kaitlyn had forgotten her swim suit and we could only find a top that was small enough to fit her.

oh yeah, by the way, i built kelsie a blog this weekend too. Please go check it out, I built her a really cute header for her blog too.

Photobucket
Diving Diva's

Photobucket
Had to eat their dinner first!... YUMMO! Spaghetti!

Photobucket
They had a blast, but hung out in the hot tub for most of the night. Guess the pool was a little chilly.

Please go to Our Blog & Click "Comments" and let us know what you think about this post!

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: