Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

9/29/08

Blog Headers

Some of you know that I have recently bought some new photo software and to be quite honest... I'm Addicted!
I have been playing around with it and somewhat figured out how to build "blog headers" or you could call them layered photos...
I wanted to share them with you. Please let me know what you think.

Photobucket
This one is currently posted on Rowyns Blog.
Photobucket
Rowyn Grace Sommer

Photobucket
Rileigh Greer McBain

Photobucket
Watch Me Grow - The Preston Family

Photobucket
Kelsie BreAnne Holden

Photobucket
Ryan Christopher Soza

Photobucket
We Shoot Shit Hunting Club

Please go to Our Blog & Click "Comments" and let us know what you think about this post!

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Misty Rice said...

OMG girl these are AMAZING. You are so talented. I am seriously jealous for I have not even had the chance to attempt in plaing with my program. WOW.....now I am asking you for all the details. I am still having some issues in my marriage, a single mom of 2 so I am swamped and I have a lot going on. But seeing what you have learned in shut a short amount of time makes me so excited to get started myself. LOVE IT!!!! You go girl..

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

It is addicting, isn't it?? I will spend hours playing with that stuff. One of my friends just got started too and we were talking about starting a little group that gets together once a week and works on pages. That way we could share things we've learned, etc...Your stuff looks really, really good! I did Ryder's Birthday Invite this year...never posted it, but it turned out pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

I have to honest and say my favorite is the we shoot shit club!! No really, that software is totally cool! What is it called?

The Prestons said...

I love them all...you're awesome! I may the catching that "addiction bug"! LOL~

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: