Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

9/30/08

Infant Swimming Resource

Watch this Video. It's Amazing! It made me cringe with fear, but I think that it is definitly something that we should look into further for Rowyn.



Infant Swim Resource

Find a Instructor

Please go to Our Blog & Click "Comments" and let us know what you think about this post!

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

3 comments:

eleventhirtysix images said...

I don't know if you saw, but my girlfriend just finshed this course her son, Pierce. She posted a video of his last class - look for Sheldon, Renee & Pierce in my links.

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

We need to do this for Ryder, too. We did have a company called Katch-a-Kid come out and install a Safety Net on our pool. It can be removed when you are using the pool. I stepped on it after we got it and water came up to about my ankles, so it definitely does work.
www.katchakid.com

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Just emailed about lessons!

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: