Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

9/28/08

9-28-08 Shandas Baby Shower

Sharon, Rowyn and I went to Shanda's baby shower.

It was at The Reagin House in Forney, TX.



Banquet Room were we sat to eat and play games and watch shanda open gifts.

Although i didnt get many pictures, we did have a great time.

Here are a few pics.
Photobucket
This is a plaque that Tracie, Shanda's sister, had made for baby Karlie's room.
It says:
"You are the poem I dreamed of writing
the masterpiece I longed to paint
You are the shinning star I reached
for in my ever hopeful quest fulfilled
You are my child
now with all things I am blessed
Karlie Rae Carpenter"

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is a plate/platter/plaque that everyone signed, I assume Shanda will display it in Karlie's room.

Photobucket
Laura Carpenter(Shanda's sister in law) holding Rowyn...
Rowyn doesnt do real well in public places... she tends to panic when we get around groups of people that make alot of noise, she is used to being at home with mommy, in the quiet. She started to panic as soon as we arrived at the shower. I could see it written all over her little face before i even took her out of her seat. It was however, time to eat, so i found a quiet room,

and once she finished her bottle, we rocked until she fell asleep...after that she was good to go... she slept the rest of the shower.

I'm sure Shanda will post pictures on their blog soon.

Please go to Our Blog & Click "Comments" and let us know what you think about this post!

Love, Chris, Megan & Rowyn Sommer

To subscribe to blog updates Email me: "SUBSCRIBE"
To unsubscribe to blog updates Email me: "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Check out our entire blog: CLICK HERE
http://www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: