Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5/30/08

37 week Doctor Appointment Today @ 3:30pm

I have a doctor appt today again at 3:30pm, they are suppossed to check me to see if there is any dialation beginning to happen. Always Fun, right...?...

Hopefully there will not be any, as Chris left this morning at 6:00am for a Jeep trip in Clayton, Oklahoma...
This is a pic of when He and I went back in April of this year... as I am sure that since I am not attending this trip... there will be no pictures for me to post...lol



And my sister left yesterday to attend a military ball in North Carolina.
Here is a pic of her dress...i know, fancy...right...?



So please everyone keep their fingers crossed...even though I want her to be here so so so bad, because i am beginning to feel down right miserable... I would rather her wait until her Daddy and Auntie are home safe and sound.

2 comments:

The Prestons said...

Have Fun Chris! You look beautiful Sharon - Have fun too!!
Just sit there Meg, and don't let that baby pop out! lol!!
-Windy

eleventhirtysix images said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but I bet it will be fine. The waiting at the end is the worst, though... You feel like a ticking time bomb! Especially if you go beyond your due date - you can't go anywhere without wondering what it would be like for your water to break that that location.

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: