Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5/9/08

My First Mothers Day Flowers

Kelsie Holden(my suga'bee)surprised me yesterday with flowers and a card for Mothers Day.

Photobucket

Then i got up this morning and the UPS man was knocking on my door with more flowers... these were from our friend, Yinka Adeniji, he lives in New Mexico.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
...they look much prettier once they are given a little time to get comfy in the vase...

I emailed Yinka this morning to Thank him for his kindness and of thinking of me...

Megan Sommer wrote:
YINKA, YINKA, YINKA....
Thank you so much for the flowers... what a wonderful surprise... you were so sweet to do that... and they are tulips... one of my faves!
Love you, cant wait to see you... Meg

Yinka Adeniji wrote:
You are very welcome!!!

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: