Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5/9/08

Yellow Milk is ok...right?

Ok, so the last time i went to the grocery store...(i rarely go because i am...what i like to call, "Rationing my errands", because of the such high gas prices)...i decided to buy two gallons of milk instead of one...

My reasoning you ask?... cereal is my daily breakfast and i am always running out of milk, and frankly it makes me feel bad to have to call chris and ask him to pick me up a gallon on his way home, after a long day at work...

Anyways so i bought two gallons this last trip and right when i got home i stuck one of the gallons directly in the freezer, thinking that i could pro-long its shelf life...in case i didnt get the first one drank fast enough...

So... i go to make my daily breakfast this morning only to discover that i had probably about two servings left in the first gallon...
So i thought to myself...self?... you should probably take that 2nd gallon out of the freezer in order to let it have time to defrost properly...

when i opened the freezer, this is what i found... yellow colored milk... i am hoping that this is ok... and that once it defrosts it will return to normal color... i guess we will see in a few days...

Photobucket

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: