Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5/11/08

Mothers Day...

Sharon, Jake, Chris and I met our family in Athens, TX and sat down for a Mothers Day Meal at the Jalapeno Tree.
We wanted to share the PICS with you.

Photobucket
Chris and I

Photobucket
Mom(Pam) and Jake

Photobucket
Sharon and Wade

Photobucket
Mom(Pam) with her Kiddo's(me, mom, sharon, jake)

Photobucket
This is our Aunt Kathy(my moms sister) and her two boys(our cousins) Joe & Oran
My mom and Aunt Kathy tease about being twins...lol

Photobucket
Oran is currently stationed in Fort Hood and is home this month on leave. He is about to be deployed for 15months. Please, everyone keep him in your prayers.

Photobucket
Oran, Joe, and John(Oran's life long friend)

Photobucket
We had such a good time, and all promised that we would have to definitly get together more often.

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: