Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6/2/08

12:45pm...Strapped to the monitors again...

Photobucket

ok so the blog is down so email updates will have to work... i saw dr chapman this morning and my bp was ok...but he said because my readings over the last 3 days have been crazy he wanted to monitor me again in labor and delivery...so here i sit again...

Photobucket
Photobucket

in regard to the lung maturity test... he said that pretty much...he is not as worried about the lung size of the baby as he is about my blood pressure. He said that if the cervix is not ready for delivery then is would be silly to give me something to try and open the cervix if its not ready to begin delivery.

I have now been admitted to a room at the hospital for observation, they have taken my blood pressure and it was 138/83 and they will continue to do checks every 15 min. I am hooked up to a fetal monitor to check on the babys heart beat and will do lab work up and sonogram later today. Looks like an all day doctors appointment today.

I will keep you posted. My cell phone number is 214-549-1510 and moms cell is 903-340-1185 is you need us.

Love,

Megan

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: