Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6/2/08

2:00pm...Update...

ok so my BP was 114/82 before they took my blood then wheeled me down for sono...

Photobucket

in sono dr. Rinehart said that rowyn is currently 8lbs 12oz...

Photobucket

Photobucket

yeah...for freakin real... THIS IS ME FREAKIN OUT!

Photobucket

and her head circumf. is measuring as a 41wk baby would...oh yeah I was totally freakin out...

Photobucket

dr rinehart said that he is going to call dr. Chapman and explain that he feels that I should be watched very closely and as big as she is getting we may need to think of alternative routes of delivery...i assume he meant like a c-section...

Dr. Rinehart said that it was possible to be delivered by the end of the week...but I guess we will wait & see what dr. Chapman says... and so after all that... when I got back to my room my BP has jumped to 146/95...lol...wonder why...

Photobucket

Holy Big Baby!....very scary!...the machine just went off again and it was 140/92...still high...they say I have to continue to lay here on my "left side" and let this bp cuff squeeze my arm every 15 min for the next 2hours...

Photobucket

then I guess we will hear from dr. chapman... I will post again once we talk to dr. Chapman.



Love megan

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: