Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6/26/08

6-26-08 Fathers Day Gift finally arrived!

Because Rowyn was born so close to Fathers Day... I was a little late getting Chris' Fathers Day Gift ordered... I had inquired about his gift before I delivered her, so I knew what I was going to get, but just ran a little late getting it actually ordered. Anyways... it finally was shipped today...

Photobucket
I ordered this from AllPopArt.com
They took a picture of her and turned it into a WarholStyle Portrait.
They have other styles avaliable too...

Photobucket
Daddy loved his gift!

To unsubscribe to blog updates Email "UNSUBSCRIBE" to megan@thesommers.org

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

Check out this little girls never ending bows...

http://kristiesdots.blogspot.com/

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: