Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6/6/08

7:00 am...Rowyn will begin her journey home today!

I am writing this ahead of time(on tuesday) to keep you all informed... but it will not actually post to the blog until friday...6-6-08...

The plan for today (friday) is to go to see Dr. Chapman at 4:15pm in his office... He will check my cervix for dialation...
This will help him determine how much sy-da-tec to order the nurses at the hospital to give me later tonight.

Then we will get to leave and go eat or something...

We will return to the hospital to admit into an antepartum room at 9:00pm.
The nurses will give me the sy-da-tec which will thin out my cervix(dialate me)... This will all depend on how much I have dialated on my own between now and friday... As of yesterday (monday 6-2-08) i had not dialated at all.

Then once my cervix dialates...
They will wheel me down to a labor & delivery room...and break my water...
And give me pa-to-sin... which will induce my labor and get things really rollin.

more info on Induced Labor

By the time all of this actually takes place it should be Saturday 6-7-08... not really sure approx what time on Saturday... but we should be welcoming our new baby girl "Rowyn Grace Sommer" into this crazy world.

I will have my labtop so hopefully we will be able to keep everyone posted.

Love, Megan & Chris

2145491510 or 2147285773
megan@thesommers.org

1 comment:

The Prestons said...

Oh...yea!! I will be thinking of you and praying for you today and tomorrow...I can't wait to meet little Rowyn! Congratulations!!
HAVE FUN! LOL!

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: