Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6/2/08

7:00pm...We have great news...

ok so my last post ended and we were still waiting to hear from dr. Chapman...
after my sono they wheeled me back to my room...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

and i was back in bed with the bp cuff on squeezing my arm every 15 min...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

this is sister anna...she was my main nurse...

Photobucket

this is tammy, she is my assistant nurse...

Photobucket

ok... so now to the good news... so finally dr. chapman came in about 5:30pm and said that i could go home, but only if i promised to stay in bed and not move... he said that this was extremely important because my high blood pressure threatened the baby because it could cause my placenta to seperate and i could lose the baby... which totally freaked us all out...

Then he said that due to Rowyn's size, he doesnt see a reason for me to continue on with this any longer... and risk having to have a c-section...because she is so big...

so he said for me to return to see him in his officce late in the afternoon on friday 6-6-08,
he would check my cervix for dilation,
and that after my appt he would send me down to labor and delivery again
and sometime friday night they would give me sy-da-tec...
which will thin my cervix...
the once that is thinned out enough...he will break my water and start me on pa-toe-sin...which will induce my labor and we should have a new little baby girl no later than saturday...

so lil' lil' Rowyn's birthday will be 6-7-08...
isnt that neat...6..7..8... we thought that was pretty neat!
My good friend Jessica's mom, Sidney said..." Maybe she will be born at 9:10am/pm and she will weigh 11 lbs 12oz...lol... i said, "oh yeah that would be soooo neat except for the whole...11 lbs 12oz thing...OUCH!

Chris and I are both very excited, as you can imagine...
but i have to be honest that i am very scared about her size...
i made sure to tell everyone i saw today that i needed a double shot of whatever drugs they were authorized to pass out...lol...

and will keep you posted with updates...

again our cell phone numbers are
214-549-1510(megan)
&
214-728-5773(chris)
email: megan@thesommers.org

Hospital info:
Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas

i will have to let you know once i get a room... i can tell you that the phone number to the room will be 214-345-2(room#)

love, megan

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: