Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6/17/08

6-17-08 Daddys First Feeding

Breastfeeding makes me cry...lol... im sure any mother who has breastfed knows exsactly what i am talking about... last night I had a melt down... i was in so much pain that i just couldnt take it anymore...

and i just cried the entire time, as i fed her, her first "formula" bottle...

Chris would say, "Why are you crying?"

and i would sob and say... I Just Feel Like Such a F-A-I-L-U-R-E...!....

In my own defense... my milk did not come in until approx. day 7, which is common with induced labors that are heavily hydrated with IV fluids, per my "breastfeeding manual"...

Anyways, determined to get back on track... i had arranged to barrow a breast pump from my gfriend Jessica McBain...

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Rileigh's Mom)... but we just hadn't ever gotten around to getting together so that i could get it from her... so i sent her a text message and explained my meltdown and with out hesitation she said that she would come out to my house and bring it to me...

By the time she arrived it was approx. 5:30pm... i was good and FULL...lol... she explained all the parts and assembly... and of course i was like... yeah, yeah, yeah...strap me up woman!...lol...

Photobucket
Success! a whole 6oz...woo hoo... and boy! does mommy feel better...!...lol

This whole pumping thing is awesome because now Daddy gets to help!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Kyle and Shanda dropped by after they had dinner at a near by restaurant...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Rileigh sat in Rowyn's chair and played with her toys as Jessica cooked us a yummy spaghetti dinner... Thank you Jessica... that was sooooo nice of you...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: