Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6/13/08

6-13-08 Rowyn goes to visit her Great Grandmother Rhodes

My mom and I had knew that we had to take my little brother to mabank today to meet up with my dad... it is my dads weekend to spend with Jake... so we decided that since we were down there at the lake... we would go by my grandmothers house so she could see Rowyn... she hurt her ankle and hasnt been getting around very well so she wasnt able to come to the hospital when i delivered, plus it is kinda far to drive from her house...

So as always... first things first... gotta get Rowyn dressed...

Photobucket

When we got to my grandmothers house... she was sitting in her chair watching Dr. Phil with ankle propped up on the foot stool... she ooohh'd and ahhh'd when we brought Rowyn in and flipped the carseat around so she could see her for the first time...

Mom and I unfastened her from her car seat, and gently laid her in my grandmothers arms... Rowyn was due for a feeding so she began to squirm and fuss a little...

This was my grandmothers first response... lol...

Photobucket

It was so funny... if you know my grandmother, you would know that she is quit a little firecracker, and her prompt...grunt, and "now no fussing"... response was priceless...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We visited for a while, and then it was getting late and we needed to get home to daddy... so we packed up for the drive back...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We finally made it home with a quick run through Taco Bell for dinner. Daddy met us in the driveway, and immediatley told little Row-Row... how pretty she was in her dress...

Photobucket

Now, they are contently laying on the couch watching a movie.

1 comment:

The Prestons said...

That first picture of Rowyn popped up when I logged on and Katie (my 3yr old) said "Awww that little Rowyn is soo cute and her little dress." We love seeing her pictures...it feels like we already know her!!

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: