Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6/2/08

9:45am...Dr. Appointment today...

I have a doctor appt today at 9:45am... have a bad feeling that he will admit me as my BP(blood pressure) readings have been continuously high everytime i have checked them since friday after being released from monitoring...

Photobucket
We went ahead and grabbed my bags this morning... just in case...

Photobucket
Mom was trying to learn to post as we drove...

Photobucket
Me driving to the doctor. please forgive me i look awful...no makeup and swelling are not best friends...

My mom has been here with me all weekend and is still here this morning with me to go to the doctor...also chris came home yesterday from his "last ride" before becoming a daddy... i will post those jeep pics later... oh...and sharon will be home tonight... her flight comes in around 9:00pm...

I was advised by my cousin Amber, who works at NTPN (North Texas Perinatal)...the perinatalogist office that i get my level II sonograms and 3D sonograms at.

She told me to ask Dr. Chapman about a lung maturity test... she said they could do the test this morning and the results would probably be back by tomorrow afternoon...
then given good results of Rowyn's lung development...
and Dr. Chapman's approval of course...

We could have the option of a possible induction(inducing my labor)...

And Rowyn could be here very possibly by the end of the week...
but we will see what he(Dr.chapman) says...

I will have my laptop and post again when i know more... or maybe have to teach mom how to post...lol

Megan Cell is 214-549-1510
Email me: megan@thesommers.org (i get my email on my phone too)

Chris Cell is 214-728-5773

Pam(Mom) Cell 903-340-1185

Hospital Info will be:

Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas

No comments:

Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny: